Wednesday 25 July 2012

Having a Ball

Today I'm wearing: mint embellished  prom dress from Warehouse and and Topshop flatform plimsolls and wet look leggings.

 I did have a leather jacket to grunge up this look for today but its boiling and its taken me by surprise. The dress was in the sale a few years ago from Warehouse which I planned on wearing to the Summer Ball at uni in final year -  but never ended up going. I can't remember ever going to a single Summer Ball! Luckily I was too lazy to sell this on eBay, and the fact that I'm a concrete hoarder has allowed me to fall in love with this dress all over again. It's a bitch to wash but Fashion Over Function hey!


3 comments:

  1. Great photos!

    http;//riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your style! I'm rather in love with all of your clothes and I'm insanely jealous of your dress. I'm currently on the hunt for a skirt which is similar to the bottom of your dress :) x

    http://jadesvintagegems.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete