Sunday 29 July 2012

Wings Will Always be my Weakness

Today's been a lazy day doing my favourite things and spending lots of time by myself. The best thing about my outfit today are my new shoes! They are Topshop Unique and picked them up in the Sale for £40 (originally £110! ...I know, bargain!) I love a metallic heel at the moment and wings will always be my weakness. The dress is brand new too from River Island - it comes in tons of colours is is only £30 which isn't bad for the amount of material you get. I added the body chain to give it some shape and reduce the potential tent situation - the back is really nice too - it kind of sits like a halter. Also have the latest Primark bag which every 2nd person in London is also sporting. It's just £12 I couldn't resist the studs....

 Today I'm Wearing: 
Cardigan - Mango
Body chain - Urban Outfitters
Studded Bag - Primark


Shoes - Topshop Unique
Spike bracelet - Dorothy Perkins
Watch - Casio




5 comments:

  1. You look stunning !! Loving the heels and the body necklace !!
    I am following you already , and i would love to have you among my followers !! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sedentary lifestyle, smoking, stress, fatigue, anxiety, low self esteem, lack of confidence and obesity may also cause the condition. Sexual weakness can have the same reasons as stated above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the accessories!
    www.thestyleshedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete