Thursday 4 April 2013

Veil and Shine

 The second the sun comes out I'm putting on my floatiest see-through dress and parading down the street bare foot - You can take a girl out of Yorkshire but you can't take the Yorkshire out of me.......
But for now my wardrobe seems to be regressing. While I love a sparkle and some shine - it's a bit festive! I can't help it the weather is confusing my body and my general attire. I feel like a bird who flew south but still ended up in the Arctic.

I don't normally like to bring attention to my lips but the shiny materials I'm wearing just called for it.

Today I'm Wearing:
Bobble Hat - DIY Veil see here
Cream chiffon shirt - H&M
Sparkle purple knit - H&M
Sparkle Tube Skity - Topshop (but exactly the same one found in Primark)
Platform - Jeffrey Campbell



1 comment: