Tuesday 27 August 2013

Trippin'

This Summer has been a funny one but an amazing one nonetheless and the blog has unfortunately suffered. I spent an intense 6 week training for my new job then was finally able to relax for 20 days in Asia (which has taken up the whole summer) so here's a few holiday snaps! We spent half a week in Beijing before travelling around Thailand. I've previously spent 6 weeks in Thailand before in 2009 but I don't think I quite got how truly beautiful the place is! There's nothing paralllel to Thailand, it's like paradise - from the islands in the south, the jungle in the north and the craziness of Bangkok - the whole place is a mega treasure. Despite the beauty, I was a hot sticky mess most of the time but did manage to get some outfit shots in: 
Breathing in....


Koh Lanta, Hot dog legs and Cart wheeling 




No comments:

Post a Comment