Thursday 31 October 2013

An unintentional H2T Ham

I should be writing an essay but instead I'm prancing around outside taking (forcing someone to take) pictures of myself. The fruitful mix of a bad month and payday lead to a good rinsing of the local shops and today in an bid to wear some of my recently purchased items I've somehow ended up in an outfit almost completely head to toe in H&M. Some of it is old season but still feels strange wearing lots from the same shop. Also felt good to get an unintentional clash in there too.

Today I'm wearing:
long tartan sleeveless shirt - H&M
Gilet - H&M
Trousers - H&M
striped tee - H&M
shoes - Red or Dead and Schuh

1 comment:

  1. michael kors clutchesYour blog looks very stylish, with contemporary fashion trends, it is worth learning and reference , I will always focus on your blog , hope you can have a good article out .


    http: //www. michaelkorsbagsalecode. com/

    ReplyDelete